While young women in the United States have a plethora of movie stars and musicians to look up to, many believe that the best role model is one of a strong, confident woman who is constantly succeeding. In the opinion of one leading women’s physician, there may be no one who embodies this better than…
1. G. Marchand MD, A. Citrin DO: MEDUSA PROTOCOL – Minimising the blood loss and Maximising the efficacy of Oxytocin Sensitive Dilation and Curettage procedures, Austrailian Royal College RANZCOG Annual Scientific Meeting, Perth, Australia, October 2016.
2. G. Marchand MD, W Kutteh MD: Patient Selection Criteria for Outpatient Myomecctomy via Mini-laparotomy, 2009 ACOG: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Poster Sessions, Tuesday May 5, 2009, Chicago IL
3. G. Marchand MD, D. Butawan MD: Cost-Effective, Outpatient-Safe, Minilaparotomy Myomectomy, 2011 ACOG: the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Poster Sessions, Tuesday May 2, 2011, Washington, DC
5. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Laparoscopic cervical cerclage in 18-weeks pregnant uterus. British International Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecology, June 2010, Belfast, U.K.
6. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Laparoscopic cervical cerclage in 18-weeks pregnant uterus. Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, September 2010, New York.
7. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Laprascopic Supracervical Hysterectomy and Vagino-Cervico-Sacropexy. Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, September 2011, Los Angeles.
8. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and Vaginal Morcellation. Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, September 2011 Los Angeles.
9. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Outcome of 783 Consecutive Hysterectomies for Benign Indication-Likelihood of Competing a Minimally invasive Hysterectomy Based on Patient’s Body Mass Index. American College of Surgeons, October 2011, San Francisco.
10. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Unnecessary Laparotomy Avoidance-Outcome of 257 Consecutive Adnexal Masses of 8-13cm on Pre-Operative Ultrasound Treated with laparoscopic Adnexectomy, Bagging and Colpotomy. AAGI, November 2011 Hollywood, FL.
11. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Laparoscopic Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Bagging & Vaginal Morcellation. AAGI, November 2011, Hollywood, FL.
13. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Effect of Improved Vaginal Manipulator on Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy. AAGI, November 2012, Las Vegas, NV, Paper presented at meeting.
14. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Improved Vaginal Manipulator for Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy. AAGI, November 2012, Las Vegas, NV, video presented at meeting..
15. G. Marchand MD, R. Demir MD: Irrelevance of Traditional De-Selectors for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy. Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, October 2012, Boston. Paper presented at meeting.
16. Marchand MD, K. Sainz MS1: Laparoscopic Single Port Hysterectomy through a blunt 12mm Trochar – Testing the limits of Minimally Invasive Surgery, RCOG World Congress 2015, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, April 2015.
17. G. Marchand MD, L. Rials MS1: Marchand Salpingectomy Technique Video – A 5 minute Ultra Minimally Invasive Technique for permanent Sterilization and Ovarian Cancer Risk Reduction. Presented at Congress. RCOG World Congress 2017, Cape Town, South Africa, from 20 – 22 March 2017.
18. G. Marchand MD, K. Sainz MS3: “A Five Minute Procedure That Decreases the Risk of Ovarian Cancer for a Lifetime“ Presented Tuesday, October 24, 2017, at the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress 2017, San Diego, CA.
19. G. Marchand MD, R. Pile MS1: Successful Complete Laparoscopic Staging of Ovarian Cancer in a Patient with a 17cm Malignant Ovarian Tumor. Accepted for Presentation (Day 2), “Best Practice & Research in Obstetrics & Gynecology,” 4th International Conference on Gynecology & Obstetrics, October 8-10, 2017 Valencia, Spain